Friday, March 7, 2008

And she's off...

Okay so as everyone knows the past two weeks have been my own personal hell. I spent the first week sobbing uncontrollably, retracing my steps, rehashing my conversations and wondering what the hail I did. The second week (which we are currently experiencing) has had a different mindset completely. On Monday I tried to initiate contact with no response. So I decided that was it. No more Megan trying, let someone else try for a while. See how great it is when I'm not around. Okay so that brings us to Wednesday, and one of my LadyFriends saying "We should go to Spain!" for me to realize, YES I SHOULD GO TO SPAIN. Why not? I don't have a dog, a plant, or anything that will die while I'm gone, so why not? I have no responsibilities other than my job, so why not? So, I did it, I booked the ticket today and off to Spain I will go in May. Now comes the not so jovial part, it took everything in my body not to write an email telling the good news. The first person I wanted to tell isn't currently acknowledging my prescence...sigh...it was a sad moment amongst my joy. Maybe in time I can talk about my fantastic trip coming up. Maybe in time...

España, aquí vengo!

No comments: