Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ain't Having None of It


I don't know about you but I'm not a morning person. I never have been. As of late I've become MORE of a morning person, but quite honestly its not much of an improvement. I used to be evil. The looks I gave people in the past would have melted their face off if I had the power to do so. But recently I've cut back on the death looks and instead I refrain from speaking. If you speak to me, I will probably answer you in an extremely agitated tone. But that's better than the former, right?!?! At any rate, Coal Miner is a morning person. He doesn't think he is, but HE IS. He wakes up and is like super frakin excited, the moment his eyes open. He wants to talk about life, and be lovey, and chat about my dreams, and find out how I slept, and just a myriad of questions, comments, and pink ribbons and ponies. For instance this morning he was all up in my face, no I mean like ALL UP IN MY FACE. He actually got so close to my face, b/c he didn't have his contacts in, that I got freaked out. Which resulted in the following conversation:
Me: Whoa get out of my face! *said not nice in the least bit*
Coal Miner: What? Why?
Me: Why are you so close to my face? Its creepy.
CM: B/c I don't have my contacts in.
Me: Then put them in and get out of my face. You were like 2 inches from my face. It's weird.
CM: Whatever I'm just feeling very lovey and wanted to tell you. *All smiling and sh!t*
Me: Then tell me, but don't get so close to my face, its 6:00 in the f*king morning. *Not smiling*
CM: Want to shower together? How did you sleep? Did you wake up during the night? Did you have any dreams? What happened in your dreams?
Me: No I don't want to shower with you. And why are you asking so many questions? Jezus!
CM: Shot down again! *with a bit of laughter*
Yea that isn't funny Coal Miner. Nothing about you speaking to me this morning was amusing. I actually wanted to stab you. I don't know about you guys, but I need to ease into my morning. I need to shower, I need to wake up, I need to be alone before I ninja chop someone b/c they are all up in my face at 6:04am. Don't get me wrong, I love the man, but you'd think after a year he would understand that I am not happy about being awake during the week. On the weekend, yea sure let's chat it up. But at 6am, with a hour+ commute in front of me, and a job that chaps my a$$ with a vengeance on a daily basis, homegurl ain't up for small talk and conversations. I don't even understand how people wake up and are instantly happy. Why? Why are you so happy? Is it really that great to be waking up to go to work? I'd personally rather stay home and watch tv, maybe go for a run, do a little shopping, relax. But apparently there are people in the world who LOVE the morning. I'm not one of those people. I will never be one of those people. Which begs the question, what happens when I have kids? Those little humans love to wake up at 5am. I'm going to make my kid stay up until midnight so he/she sleeps until 9am. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll wake up at 8am. Then maybe I'll let them "play in their crib" so momma can grab some coffee and get herself together before the day begins. I'm not sure how this is all going to play out. But I do know that I started thinking about this on the way to work this morning (in between my bouts of road rage b/c apparently Coal Miner couldn't locate the new bag of coffee in the pantry and I didn't get a mug before I left which makes me super pissy) and it FREAKED ME THE FUG OUT! I guess I'll just have to wait and see if I can even conceive, but these thoughts cross my mind, you know? I mean these are important things to consider. Anyway, I hate my job and I need to do some work so I'm off like a prom dress. Peace betches.

No comments: