Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bleh Kiss It


Do you ever find that you've run out of things to talk about? I mean, I never run out of things to talk about, b/c right now I have a list of what I want to blog about. As a matter of fact I'm going to list out my list just to show that I haven't run out of things to talk about.

Things I Want to Blog About
1. Coal Miner's brother and his enabling parents
2. The drama of purchasing a home
3. My seriously controlling boss
4. My "best friend" who told me she'd have to ask if it was okay for me to go to a bar and watch world cup with her
5. Selling things on CraigsList - and the funny a$$ emails I get
6. Facebook

Seeee I totally have things to write about. But what I really want to write about seems like I've written about it before. Seems like I haven't resolved the issue. Seems like I'm living groundhog day. I'm wondering if maybe I should take a hiatus from writing for a while...but that would make me sad b/c this is my therapy. But I don't think I'm funny anymore. I think I'm too serious. I think I'm taking people too serious. I think I'm taking myself too serious. What do I do blogger friends, what do I do?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need you to write. I love reading your blog! It's MY therapy.

Just me here, nobody else..... said...

Post, Post, Post. How else can we live our lives vicariously through you???

Candice said...

This seems to be an epidemic as of late. You are like the 50th blogger to say they are in a writing slump. No worries, I'm among you.

rachaelgking said...

Oh, Craigslist emails are PRICELESS. Please.

Megan said...

Ladies I think I'm making a comeback

[I just sang LLCoolJ "don't call it a comeback, I been here for years.." jezus]