Sunday, June 13, 2010
Do you ever find that you've run out of things to talk about? I mean, I never run out of things to talk about, b/c right now I have a list of what I want to blog about. As a matter of fact I'm going to list out my list just to show that I haven't run out of things to talk about.
Things I Want to Blog About
1. Coal Miner's brother and his enabling parents
2. The drama of purchasing a home
3. My seriously controlling boss
4. My "best friend" who told me she'd have to ask if it was okay for me to go to a bar and watch world cup with her
5. Selling things on CraigsList - and the funny a$$ emails I get
Seeee I totally have things to write about. But what I really want to write about seems like I've written about it before. Seems like I haven't resolved the issue. Seems like I'm living groundhog day. I'm wondering if maybe I should take a hiatus from writing for a while...but that would make me sad b/c this is my therapy. But I don't think I'm funny anymore. I think I'm too serious. I think I'm taking people too serious. I think I'm taking myself too serious. What do I do blogger friends, what do I do?
Posted by Megan at 10:09 PM