Friday, July 24, 2009

Aint Wanna Play No Games Betch

Technically I'm supposed to be developing a training deck for this call center we are managing now, however I need to vent b/c its just eating away at my insides, like that worm does at the bottom of the tequila bottle (except I won't vomit so many times I lose count b/c of this). So I'm too old to play games, wouldn't you agree. I like you, you like me, end of story. Why you gotta waste 2 months of my life playing games for me to finally be like "yea I can't stand you." Let's just get that sh*t out of the way in the first place. Honestly it only takes me like 4 times hanging out with you to figure out that we just aren't a match. Don't get me wrong, I love dating, its fun, and I have met a ton of cool peeps, even become friends with some of them (seriously, I know its weird, but I've met some good drinking buddies with hot friends, how can I go wrong there?), but suuuriusly, lets get this show on the road. LOL

I know, I'm the most impatient person I know and I'm not kidding about that by any means. Why do I rush everything? What's my dealio? I blame my mother and my father, they are two seriously impatient people. For instance, my father refuses to sit at lights that have a sign "No Turn on RED at ANY TIME". He actually says out loud "That doesn't apply to me" and runs the dayum thing. He's had so many accidents we lost count like two years ago. When we used to do homework, he would say "You still don't have the answer? I've been sitting here for over 5 minutes and I've known the answer the whole time." Yea, that's b/c you are 40 Dad and I'm in 8th grade for lawrd's sake. My Mother, haaaalarious. She will drive around and around and around the parking spot looking for a parking spot close to the front and get agitated when I mention the fact that we could have already walked into the store if she would have just parked a little further out. She blames all the people for wasting her time looking for a parking spot. THis one time we were in line at Forever21 the day after Thanksgiving and she said "Do you think its possible you could get someone else behind the counter? We've been standing in line for at least 3 - 4 minutes." That. Was. Funny.

At any rate, maybe I'm just being to impatient, maybe I gave it up too soon, maybe I'm not as cool as I think I am, maybe I expect too much too soon, maybe I'm just bored and want someone to hang out with, maybe I want someone to kiss goodnight on a regular basis, maybe I'm sick of looking, maybe I'm just being a girl...oh GOD I'M BEING A GIRL...that is so disappointing. I pride myself on being dude like...okay Mission Be Like a Guy back in effect. Thanks be to God for this blog to get my a$$ back in check.

Werd....One.

No comments: