Thursday, October 25, 2007

Master Cleanse Days 4, 5 & 6

Sorry folks I forgot to tell you about my other days of the cleanse!!

Day 4
Experience at my girlfriend's last night was fine. She totally understood and actually commended me on my willpower. She made this amazing homemade bruschetta and it took everything in me not to grab a piece of fresh mozzarella, the bread, and pile on the tomatoes and fresh basil from her garden. But I did it! I made it the whole night.I had a terrible time sleeping last night. I could hear everything happening in my stomach. I woke up countless number of times and it was just horrid. Then I decided to do the SWF this morning...BAD IDEA!! Made me so ill. I threw it all up, it was horrible, just horrible. I don't know what it was but I had it at night and I was totally fine. So I don't think I'll be doing that in the morning again!! My sister is coming in tonight, I hope she doesn't think I'm completely over the top for doing this, and I won't be able to eat dinner with her, but hey its something I'm trying right? :) Been good today. Feeling okay, pain in the lower back is still there, but apparently everyone mentions this so its probably just something to do with the kidneys and such.

Day 5
Okay I slept much much better last night, but I'm ready to end this thing. Its not even that I'm hungry, b/c I'm totally not and I really do feel more energized than I ever have!! I don't know what it is, I just feel like I should stop, like it isn't good for my body to not be eating. Honestly, I think I'm just bored, lol. I'm sick of drinking the lemonade and I just don't want to drink it anymore. I would just rather eat/drink nothing instead. But I know that isn't good. *sigh* What to do, what to do...

Day 6
I've decided this is my last day. I'm really proud of myself though b/c now i know what to expect the next time I do it. I'm definitely going to do it again. And I'm definitely going to try it for 10 days. I know its going to be hard but I know that I can get through 5 days, so I can definitely push through 5 more right? Maybe I'll shoot for 7. I don't know I just feel bad about stopping, but really good about trying this out and doing so well. Did my last SWF and man o' man I am NOT going to miss that. Its so weird (and gross) what is coming out!! So yea, dunzo. I'll let you know how not eating solids goes, lol. I'm supposed to not jump back into solids or apparently I will "regret it" and I definitely do not want to "regret it" b/c I can only imagine what that means!

No comments: