It was brought to my attention that I use quite a few words and/or sayings that folks are unfamiliar or make them a little uncomfortable. I'm here to clarify most of my terms/sayings and what they mean to me. Now please understand that this may not be the correct and/or actual use of the term, but suck it, its my ish, its how I talk, so deal with it. Also I may have stolen a few of these from other people down the road, but that's just how this world works. Got it? Great, lets begin. Get your pens/pencils ready kiddies, this should be gooood.
1. ish = sh*t
2. Get Better = when something is so awesome it really can't get any better
3. Get Worse = when something is so bad, you really can't get any worse
4. do what? = I don't hear you; I don't understand you; I just want to make fun of you
5. Jank = general term used to talk about items, stuff, etc.
6. with a quickness = Really? Do I really need to explain this? Hurry up.
7. OMO = Oh My Ohm
8. Shut the front door = Shut the f*ck up
9. Trrruuueeee = Lil Kim anyone?
10. Baish, Beitch, Betch = b*tch
11. Chronic, Dank, Rad = used to describe when something is off the chains
12. FNA = effing a$$shole
13. Besos = this is Spanish for kisses (Coal Miner this was especially for you)
14. Shut your face = Whatever; Please be quiet; stop talking immediately; I feel stupid and don't like to feel stupid
15. Faced = short for sh*t faced
16. Blazed = high
17. Werd = word
18. China = vagina
19. Okes = its the plural version of okay
20. No worries = its cool
21. haaaaaa-lareous = hilarious
22. P.I.C. = partner in crime
23. you dayum rite = I think that’s self explanatory
24. steeze = how I roll
25. the gerbils are running = when I lay in bed at night and cannot stop thinking
26. apple splatters (i recently acquired this) = diarrhea
27. butt throwing up = diarrhea
28. Oooooo Ooooooooooo = how I greet my PIC; an exclamation when things are awesome
29. Valid = correct; exactly; agreed; yes
Ps the picture at the top has nothing to do with this post. I just think David Beckham is a gift to women from the heavens above, and should practice getting someone pregnant with me.