Tuesday, September 11, 2007

BEWARE: Scam Artist on the Loose


It came to my attention today that I'm the victim of a scam artist. Now you may be thinking "OH NO! What happened?", but never fear, I always seem to bounce back. See this scam artist isn't your typical scam artist. This person is really very well trained in their craft. They make you believe that they are kind, thoughtful, trusting and very caring when in fact the person is actually a skeevster. The scams aren't your typical scams. These scams leave you feeling like you have done something wrong, like you are the one to blame. This scam artist gets you to apologize after they have attacked you and your character. This scam artist plots people against one another and then watches the game play out like you are their pawn in a game of chess. This scam artist doesn't look like a scam artist. No, no, this scam artist appears sweet and innocent but really they loathe you and they want what you have. This scam artist pouts when they don't get the attention they want and ignores you when you are the culprit of receiving more attention. They make you feel awful when you are having a good time or always turn the conversation to be about them. They talk to your friends about you and expect your friends to turn on you. I tell you, its amazing what people are capable of these days. But alas, I am above it. I will bounce back, I will say nothing, I will let this scam artist continue to run their scams because in the end they will be the ultimate loser. They will end up alone, friendless, and unable to see their true being. I am above it, oh yes, I am......but man some days I wish I wasn't so I could just throw a little piece of my mind out there! But, as my mother has always told me (quoted from the Bible) turn the other cheek Megan, be the bigger person, display maturity and hopefully this person will learn from you. One can only hope...one can only hope...

2 comments:

Becky said...

are you living my life right now? we should talk. love ya!

Megan said...

I'm always up to talk with you, you make me smile!! :)

Love U!